1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not share your information with third parties for commercial purposes.
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- If we go out of business, we will not sell any personal information.
- We don't employ "cookies," "web beacons," or single-pixel gifs.
- We communicate with you only on an "opt-in" basis.
- We offer email anonymization relay, to reduce 3rd party harvesting spam
- We don't collect or store credit card information.
- Credit card transactions are transmitted via secure encrypted connections
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Login use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your casting related information. Only CD can see your profile.
- We collect contact name(s), phone number(s), and address for client validation purposes only.
- Easycasting.com does not store credit card information - it is passed to a
financial gateway via secure SSL connection.
- All profiles are stored in our database, even after "deletion".
- Our web logs store web log entries for each page served, including IP
address, page URL, and timestamp.
3. Circumstances in which easycasting may release information
- We do respond to subpeonas, court orders, or other legal processes.
- Easycasting may disclose information about its users to law enforcement
officers or others, when we believe it is necessary in order to protect the
rights, privacy, or personal safety of easycasting users or the public.
We welcome your feedback on this document.